Wishing to increase its yeast extract production capacity, now mostly in Europe, our client purchased a plant, closed at the time, that formerly dried milk products. The goal was to reuse what could be salvaged and put in new process equipment to satisfy the new production requirements.
PCI performed the following tasks
• Functional analysis for the equipment control logic.
• Electrical design of the control panels (7).
• Design of the network architecture and of the control system.
• Configuration of the SCADA system and of the historian.
• Programming of the PLC and SCADA system.
• Supervision of the electrical installation.
• System start-up and 24/7 support.