Automatic truck weighing stations were designed and installed on existing scales, to automate the truck weighing and provide a better tracking of the trucks that come to deliver or receive product. A system allowing the tracking of the trucks and an improved credentials verification was also developed.
-Integration of the truck scales to the plant's control system
– Electrical design of the control panels, with the challenge of having many of them being installed outdoors
– Conception of the SCADA pages
– Development of the credentials verification and truck tracking software
– Integration of the new software to the existing communication system and PLC/SCADA
– System start-up at the plant
– 24/7 Support